Application Development Manager | Remote | AWS
Are you an Application Development Manager looking to be a leader of a small team while still staying hands on with code?
- Create and implement an application software architecture strategy for the organization supported by documented standards and processes.
- At least 6+ years of experience in the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and a strong understanding of Agile development methodology
- Professional enterprise level experience working with PHP AND/OR Java.
- Professional experience working with a MySQL database
- Professional experience working with cloud technologies (AWS preferred)
- Professional experience leading and mentoring other developers in a management style envrionment.
Why join this team?:
BENEFITS - Our client offers a matching 401 K and incredible health insurance
REMOTE - Want to work from home? Our client offers 3 days a week remote.
TEAM - You will be managing a team of 4-6 developers in this role.
PTO - This client offers over 20+ days of PTO and observes 12 Holidays a year!
- provided by Dice AWS, Java, PHP, MySQL, Java Spring, Cloud, Agile, Scrum, Web Development, Perl, Linux