- Continue to drive our shift to Cloud 1st culture
- Enterprise scale transformational projects!
- Further our evolution into DevOps & our implementation of CI/CD & automation following IaC principles
- The role will accommodate a partial remote schedule
- Build, deploy, monitor, configure, scale & manage (both AWS & On-prem)
- Automation (Build, Infrastructure & Compliance) including cookbook creation
- CI/CD (Jenkins)
- DevOps governance
- Cloud architecture, design and implementation
- Stakeholder collaboration and management
Required & Desired Skills
- 5 years or more as Systems or Application Engineer or Architect
- 2 years or more experience within DevOps
- In-depth understanding of SDLC with emphasis
- Strong collaboration skills
- Scripting (Bash, Node.js, Python, Ruby)
- Chef Automation & Configuration Management
- AWS (EC2, EBS, VPCs, S3, Lambda, IAM, CloudFormation, Config, Service Catalog, CloudWatch)
- Unix/Linux Administration
We're a resourcefully driven recruiting, talent identification and acquisition company with a focus on guiding you to the opportunities and companies that give your work purpose.
We live and breathe the Living Talent mantra of Value with Purpose. We're talking about the kind of purpose that makes you want to get up and go to work every single day.
We support a wide range of industries with an even wider range of positions and skill sets.
We take great pride in our mission of connecting talented people, providing smart solutions for companies and leaders, and helping professionals achieve their career goals
Find out what we can do for you!