I have an immediate role as Network Lead | Data networking Layer 3 Protocols & Standards . I had gone through your profile and believe that would be a perfect fit for this role. Below are job details. If interested please send updated resume, rate and contact details…
Role: Network Lead | Data networking Layer 3 Protocols & Standards * * * REMOTE POSITION* * * * * * * * * * *
Work Location: San Jose, CA 95134
Duration: 6+ Months
We are looking a profile similar to below skills,
• Proficient in Embedded C programming with Linux, RTOS and a variety of Microprocessors/microcontrollers (good to have), general C++ programming
• Experience in implementing Layer 2/ Layer 3 Protocols in a variety of network equipment (Layer 2, Layer 3 DHCPv4/v6 Proxy, Mac-Forced Forwarding, IP Source Verify, 802.3ad LACP, 802.1d, VLAN etc.).
• Efficient network testing/troubleshooting and debugging skill using Open Source and proprietary tools (Spirent Test Center, Wireshark, TCP Dump, ARPing, ntpq etc.).
• Familiar with Broadcom XGS family network processor operation, TCP/IP Protocol Stack, Routing
• Protocols, Cisco Routers/Switches and IOS.
• Adapt in leading and managing multi-site cross functional product development team from project inception to release.
• Working knowledge of Agile development, Git, Windows, UNIX, Linux Kernel, Design Concept/Methodologies
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Thanks & Regards
Venkat Reddy Adudodla
Team Lead - Talent Acquisition
Smart Folks Inc
Note: Please drop me an email if I missed your call….