Brooksource is searching for a DevOps Engineer for our Fortune 500 client in Appleton, WI. You will be responsible for working in an Agile Scrum Team dedicated to our client's newly formed line of business that will help them expand their reach & service offerings rapidly. You will be responsible for spearheading and developing a specialized platform that will integrate our client's business critical applications with their new department. Our client has been voted one of the World's Most Ethical Company for the 7 th year in row and are consistently ranked in the top 20 of most rewarding companies to work for in the nation. They have one of the fastest growing IT departments in the Fox Valley and they are looking for you to join their team long term and make a huge impact on their business model going forward.
We are open to this individual working remotely. Ideally, this DevOps Engineer will be within driving distance of Appleton, Wisconsin and willing to travel for crucial meetings. (Travel expenses will be reimbursed).
· Will be involved in all SCRUM ceremonies and code review.
· Application Packaging review (POM) Application deployment (Docker and wmA)
· Review deployment artifacts
· Help drive ITSM paperwork Application health monitoring
· Configure and support dashboards
· Setup alerts Application performance monitoring
· Monitor current application status
· Performance test apps as needed Application metrics setup
· Capture and visualize application metrics Code Coverage Unit
· Understand tooling Logging (Kibana)
· Setup and Usage per application
· Strong experience using Java and Spring in an Agile environment.
· Experience with Red Hat OpenShift & Kubernetes
· Experience with Jenkins, Selenium, and Docker
· Experience with AWS Cloudformation (IaS)
· Experience using Spring-Boot.
· Experience utilizing the Spring Tool Suite.
· Experience with Thymeleaf, JSP, Maven, REST, and JSON is preferred.
· Experience with MongoDB is preferred / Neo4j is a plus.
· Experience with OutSystems is a plus.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or comparable degree.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. - provided by Dice DevOps, Java, Spring Boot, AWS, OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Selenium