The Client Manager forges relationships with its existing client base and upsells products and services. The Client Manager identifies trends in order to improve customer's IT procurement strategy and to understand the customer's supply chain setup in order to provide a solution to the customer by using our OneSource Program. The Client Manager handles multiple clients and builds relationships with partners and/or resellers in order to provide the Client Manager with leads. The Client Manager presents to C level executives at a strategic level.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills with ability to create complex spreadsheets using formulas, including v-lookup, and pivot tables
Minimum 5 years of business development skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills to include creating presentations, creating documents in Word to included advanced formatting, creating spreadsheets to include the use of macros
- Adept at proactively finding business opportunities within existing customer base
- Customer oriented with ability to listen to and anticipate needs of the customer
- Strong trend analysis skills with proven ability to develop short and long term business plans
- Strong understanding of and working knowledge of the value added technology industry
- Working knowledge of sales strategies including upselling with proven success in a goal driven environment
- Analytical with ability to draw conclusions from data, systematic and rational
- Excellent verbal communication skills with ability to present professional demonstrations
- Excellent written communication skills with ability to compose professional business communications via email, letter, and proposals
- Creative with ability to develop original solutions to problems
- Decisive with ability to make a prompt determination and substantiate decision if challenged
- Inquisitive information seeker with ability to ask probing questions to uncover root causes of problems
- Interpersonal skills with ability to work well with all levels of the organization
- Quick study with ability to master a situation or learn new things with minimum direction or training
- Strategic thinker in future-oriented terms who anticipates and considers external and internal elements with ability to develop long-term plans to leverage resources.
- 30% travel to in the US only.
Connection, a leading provider of information technology solutions to small and medium-sized businesses nationwide, has consistently been recognized for its commitment to service. We are a publicly traded, Fortune 1000 company with $2.9 Billion in revenue in 2017. Headquartered in Merrimack, NH, Connection employs over 2500 people and sells more than 300,000 products. Our mission is to provide customers with the expert guidance, state-of-the-art tools, and exceptional service to solve their technology challenges. Today, we serve our customers through our staff of highly trained Account Managers, our team of on-staff experts, and our efficient procurement websites