Our client has a REMOTE 5+ Months Contract job opening for a Data Scientist
* Data science resource with NLP and Machine Learning experience
* Expertise in statistical and computational (learning-based) NLP
* Hands-on with Python with experience using libraries such as Stanford NLP, NLTK, Scikit-Learn, Spacy etc.
* Basic understanding with Deep Learning methods for NLP and the use of frameworks such as Keras, Tensorflow etc.
* Ability to build custom Named Entity Recognition and Classification models from annotated datasets
* Understanding of how to measure performance (scoring, approaches such as cross-validation)
* Understanding of approaches to feature selection and model tuning
* Any knowledge and understanding of Pharmacovigilance data and domain will be a nice to have.