Thycotic, a global leader in IT security, is the fastest growing provider of Privileged Account Management (PAM) solutions that protect an organization's most valuable assets from cyber-attacks and insider threats. Thycotic's award winning cyber-security solutions minimize privileged credential risk, limit user privileges, and control applications on endpoints and servers.
● We have over 7,500 customers worldwide ranging from small IT shops to Fortune 5 companies.
● Rated #1 in customer satisfaction, achieving a 99% customer satisfaction rating year-over-year.
● Among Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies with 247% annual growth over the past 3 years.
For more information, please visit
We live firmly behind our corporate values: Integrity, Teamwork, Hard Word, Competitive, Innovate and Customers. Every day we look for new ways to drive innovation in every facet of our business and expect each member of the team to take personal ownership over their work, forming a unique opportunity to live, grow and learn in a highly collaborative and dynamic environment. We don't get caught up in the cogs of traditional corporate culture, which slow down the speed of progress. It's not about ego and job title; it's about getting it done every day.
The job of Enterprise Sales is to lead the sales efforts for the Thycotic solution within an assigned sales territory. In this role you will be responsible for lead generation, qualification, product demonstrations, identifying the solution fit, and presenting this in front of customers.
● Lead Thycotic sales efforts within assigned territory, ranging from initial lead generation, qualification calls through the sales process to closing business.
● Identify net new business opportunities by generating own leads
● Develop a strategy within your assigned territory to penetrate key prospects and existing Thycotic accounts
● Management of Enterprise opportunities, over $50k
● Pipeline responsibility for all above opportunities with full reporting within Salesforce CRM.
● Consistently forecast monthly and quarterly performance within a 10% margin of error from actual bookings.
● Weekly progress reports to RD
● Engagement with Channel generated opportunities over $50k or designated by RD
● Attendance of end user lead generation events and industry trade shows
● Accurate reporting of actions and task scheduling in Salesforce CRM
● Develop and leverage partner relationships and alliances.
● Constantly stay abreast of industry changes and trends.
● 3-5 years of quota carrying experience in IT or similar industry, selling software or software-as-a-service (SaaS).
● Strong technology skills. Must be able to do complete product demonstration and credibly discuss industry topics.
● Able to successfully negotiate and close complex deals.
● Classically trained in a proven sales methodology (i.e Miller Heiman Strategic Selling or similar).
● Ability to work and sell in a highly collaborative teamed environment.
● Proven track record meeting and exceeding revenue quota in a Sales Management role.
● Detail oriented, relationship-building skills, and a focus on a high level of customer service
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including high calibre presentation skills.
● Positive attitude and "love of selling"
● Driven to succeed.
● Proven ability to handle, adapt, and overcome change.
This is an individual contributor position.
This position is based remotely within the DACH region, however there is an expectation to travel at least 2-3 days a week including your first week in the UK for training.
Thycotic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per Thycotic employment policy.