Location - Oshkosh, WI or Remote with Travel 1-2 times per month
The Lead Information Technology Business Analyst will work closely with business owners to understand business processes and their relationships to current and future Supply Chain applications and technology. This role will document detailed business requirements, write system and training documentation, and implement, test, support and troubleshoot system issues for Supply Chain applications. The Lead Business Analyst will utilize multiple techniques to elicit, document, and validate requirements with all stakeholders. This role will also provide direction and mentor other business analysts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
• Lead the process for identifying and gathering appropriate business requirements to create the necessary solution that satisfies business needs.
• Facilitate requirements gathering within one or more business functional areas to develop a comprehensive business requirements document.
• Oversee the creation of functional and technical specifications, changes to requirements, and impact of changes based on business requirements.
• Provide production support by troubleshooting systems issues and manage issue resolution by coordinating resources, communicating to end users, and following IT Change Management procedures (ITSM).
• Document and track current and future state business processes and requirements across multiple functional business area.
• Participate and define test scenarios, plans, strategies, and creation of test scripts.
• Review project related policies, procedures, and end user training documentation.
• Serve as the subject matter expert (SME) on business processes and systems within their functional area of expertise.
• Liaison for the functional area between IT application team and the business.
• Provide ongoing day-to-day support for the applications team in addition to project management responsibilities.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
• Seven (7) or more years of experience in Business Analysis, Information Technology, or in a related area.
• Analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Experience in business analytics and system design analysis.
• Attention to detail, problem solving, and decision making skills.
• Advanced customer service skills.
• Experience working independently and taking initiative.
• Experience and proficiency with various web-based software applications including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
• Ability to travel up to 20%.
• Experience implementing and supporting supply chain applications (ex: Transportation Management, Warehouse Management or Global Trade Management systems)
• Experience working with Cloud or Software as a Service IT vendors
• Relevant industry recognized certifications (IIBA, ITIL, CBAP, CCAB)
• Knowledge of ITIL IT Service management and experience defining, deploying and managing ITSM Processes.