Title: Senior Adobe Scrum Master
Duration: 6 Months with Possible Extensions
START DATE: As Soon As Possible
Location: This position can be located anywhere in the U.S. Up to 25% client site travel; otherwise work will be done remote from home.
• Build trusted client relationships through proactive account management and effective project delivery
• Scrum process and delivery lead.
• Serving and supporting Business, IT, Product Owners and managing Development Teams.
• Manage team sprints and implementation project milestones & deliverables.
• Establishes knowledge of client business challenges and priorities to translate into opportunities
• Maintains regular client communication and satisfaction, ensuring opportunities and challenges are addressed in a timely manner.
• Helps deliver presentations to clients and management teams
• Contributes to project discoveries, kickoff, prepare proposals and statements of work following company standards.
• Translate client's business needs into detailed business requirements documents, use cases and systems interaction diagrams.
• Works with customers and internal Creative teams to establish approved wireframes and mock-ups for solutions
• Assists project team to establish high, mid, and micro level plans for project team.
• Helps to establish critical path, milestones, delivery dates, and review client deliverables to ensure they meet client acceptance criteria.
• Provides leadership throughout the lifecycles of a project, guiding the understanding the project team has through design and development to ensure project requirements are met
• Helps establish project test strategy, methodologies, test plans as well as assist with test execution.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 1-3 years of professional business analysis experience, with strong relationship management, account management, and support experience.
• Experience working with external clients
• Expert Knowledge of Agile and iterative development methodologies
• Experience as a Scrum Master on at least 1 major AEM implementations
• Implementation or Integration experience with Adobe Experience Manager is ideal
• SAFe agile experience is required
• Scrum Certification is required
• Understanding of current technologies and Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
• Ability to obtain, understand and respond strategically to client needs.
• Highly detail oriented, well organized, and able to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
• Energetic, motivated, service-oriented, and be able to multi task.
• Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
• Flexible to new situations and challenges.
• Flexibility to travel up to 50 percent.
Preferred skills and education:
• Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• Experience working in the consulting industry
• Understanding of complex Internet based enterprise level applications
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Track record of delivering on time, on budget, and meeting client commitments
For more details, you can reach me at or Ext-114