DevOps Engineer - W2 ONLY/(Remote Flexibility)
OnX Enterprise Solutions
_ W2 Only _
Duration: 12 months
Phone and Onsite interview required
- Develop and implement internal systems, processes, and best practices to be used by other teams designed to increase productivity
- Implement and maintain virtualized server, storage, network, and security infrastructure
- Implement and maintain automation for cloud platforms as well as monitoring and alerting purpose
- Ensure all infrastructure components meet proper performance and capacity standards
- Perform root cause analysis on recurring issues
- Expected to aid developers and produce documentation of standards
- Optimizing and automating our processes and systems, in an effort to improve reliability, scalability, and maintainability.
- Hands on experience building and deploying Docker Swarm based Applications
- Working experience with Docker, Docker Swarm mode and NGINX
- Detail-oriented and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are a troubleshooter at heart and enjoy diving in the deep end, figuring things out, and solving problems.
- Linux skills. You will spend a large part of your day over ssh to our slices and servers. Must be at home on the command line and using CICD
- Key in deployment and management of high-volume Web Based applications.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Associates Degree or Bachelors Degree (preferred)
- Minimum three years preforming Linux, Docker System Administration
- Experience with shell scripts and Ansible playbooks
- Experience with containers, automation, Docker
- Experience with distributed databases
- Experience with CI/CD systems e.g. Jenkins, CircleCI
- Experience with Scrum and Agile
- provided by Dice DevOps Engineer