About this job
TSP Consulting is seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our team of consultants and work in a fast-paced dynamic environment. As Senior .NET Developer, you will interface with our clients and partners to design, develop, implement, document, and troubleshoot .NET solutions. You will work in a collaborative team environment and mentor other developers who may be new to a given project or otherwise not have the same level of experience as you. The ideal candidate is a diligent, hardworking individual who can learn new systems and processes rapidly, can work with little supervision and delivers outstanding work at all times.
Job functions include:
- Design, implement, document, and troubleshoot .NET solutions
- Research and analyze existing systems and program requirements for new projects
- Perform Unit testing and participate in the creation of regression and integrated testing efforts.
- Develop ERP system integration and web applications within ERP framework
- Mentor other developers
- Other SDLC and Change Process duties as assigned
Required Skill Set:
- Mortgage and/or Retail Banking experience is preferred but not required
- 5+ years' experience programming in .NET technologies including C#, VB, ASP, & ADO
- Experience with Microsoft Web technologies IIS, Web Services, SOA
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio Suite 2010 and 2012
- Ability to work independently on programming/developing projects as well as work in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with end users and senior management
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience with Entity Framework
- MS SQL Server 2008 / 2012 (T-SQL, SSIS, & Reporting Services/BI) experience
- Technical degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field or certification or background
- SharePoint development
- Experience with Site Server, COM, LDAP, and XML
- Experience with ESB based solutions, NServicebus, Azure Service Bus, RabittMQ
- Position may require up to 10% domestic travel.
- Sorry, not open to overseas candidates. US candidates only.
Equal & Opportunity:
TSP Consulting is an Equal Opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor.
TSP Consulting - Our mission is to help businesses in mortgage banking and finance realize their goals by bridging the gap between people, process and technology. Our services include: Custom App Development, Systems integration, Business Intelligence, Web Design and Process Re-Engineering with a special emphasis on enterprise class .NET solutions. For more information about TSP Consulting, visit our web site at .