Software Developer - Network Security - Remote
We are a growing cybersecurity software company, looking for a Software Developer - Network Security to join our team. This is a remote position.
Become a part of this exciting startup-like environment and work with like-minded people, building offerings to tackle the toughest of cyber security problems!
What you will be doing:
- Build distributed system to handle complex and large applications and efficiently orchestrate application lifecycle operations.
- Design, develop, and deploy new features and architectural enhancements in core components in a cloud-native technology stack.
- Leverage software engineering best practices to write elegant, high quality, and maintainable code.
What you need:
- 7+ years experience in IT Security Operations and hands-on experience in the operations of ForeScout solutions
- Strong software development experience in Network Security using Java and C++
- SME of ForeScout network access control tools and modules like OIM, DEX
- Strong IP switching and routing capability
- Strong Network Security, hands-on experience
- Solid scripting experience with Perl, Python, or a similar language
- Network data analysis and data modeling experience
- Proficient in UNIX operating systems, especially Red Hat Enterprise, LINUX version 5 and above
- Knowledge of federal information security policies, standards, procedures, authorizations, and risk management processes for enterprise systems
- Certifications in cyber security, java, microservices development, Spark, CISSP, Cisco, and CEH are preferred
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits package
- 401k with employer matching
- Fantastic work environment
- Other cool perks!
So if you are a Software Developer - Network Security looking for a NewGig apply today!