- Responsible for professional consulting on Global Deployment and Field and Professional Services organization technology strategy and assisting in the definition and consolidation of business processes and requirements to deliver operational excellence.
- Be a trusted advisor to the segment executive leadership team on business technology.
- Facilitate key strategic planning with business representatives and assist in managing technology portfolio to ensure key success indicators are achieved.
- Perform as a Change Manager and will be asked to approach and educate individuals, teams, and organization on the desired future-state to enable a shared vision.
- Typically requires 8+ years of related experience with a
Bachelor s degree; or 6+ years with a Master s degree; or 3+ years with a PhD; or equivalent experience
- Formulate and drive strategic advising for GDF technology and process
- Develop policies and program plans to achieve strategic objectives
- Manage monthly and quarterly spend for external technology partners, where needed
- Communicate market and industry technology and trends that provide value-add to business
- Amongst internal business collaboration; collaborate with SDS Technology, Dell I/T, and external technology partners
- Support and mentor business PMs on the build of Program Vision and Cost Benefit Analysis documentation
- Creation and delivery of executive level presentations that provide summary on portfolio updates and strategic recommendations
- Support business implementation and decisions towards achieving strategic objectives
- In order to be effective in the role, a candidate will need to: - Develop a thorough understand of the end-to-end global deployment and field organization, process, and technology that support our customer - Become familiar with a variety of strategic analytical frameworks involving competitive strategy and industry analysis - Develop a working knowledge of decision analysis tools and techniques and apply those in executing - Demonstrate a very high level of ownership on assigned portfolio/programs - Show independent initiative, proactively researching or creating new approaches to assignments that often include technically challenging analytics, and proposing new areas of investigation that may yield value for the organization - Be comfortable working in an environment where assignments and priorities change - Work effectively across boundaries and have the personal presence to confidently present analysis and advocate viewpoints to both peer-level business partners and senior executives. Desirable Requirements
- 10+ years overall program management experience
- 7+ years leading large cross-functional teams
- Ability to function effectively on cross-functional teams
- Familiarity with strategy concepts and frameworks
- Experience with mobile platform development and UI design
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you share our passion for data and you re keen to play a key role in driving progress, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.