SAP BASIS PI/XI
We are looking for an experienced Basis Administration with specific concentration in the support of SAP NetWeaver's Exchange Infrastructure/Process Integration (XI/PI (7.0, 7.1)), EP, Web dynpro and ABAP and JAVA. The ideal candidate will have 12-15 years of experience supporting complex global SAP landscapes from a technical standpoint.
The candidate will be proficient in clearly understanding and interpreting the design and development of interfaces between SAP and external systems utilizing various adapters like HTTP, HTTPS, RFCs. Expert Knowledge in Public and Private keys, Certificate Authorities, SSO, and SSL.
Candidate will have the following skill set.
- Perform performance analysis and tuning for individual interfaces.
- Provide on-going support and maintenance of the PI components and interfaces.
- Manage day-to-day issues and tasks related to the troubleshooting and support of SAP interfaces.
- Compliance with client's IT processes (with regard to incident and change management) Troubleshooting and status tracking of messages.
- Error and alert handling.
- Root-cause analysis.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Technical, functional and architectural expertise in integrating SAP products with 3rd party applications (Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)) using different technologies - ALE-IDocs, BDocs BAPIs, XML, HTTP, JDBC, File, SOAP, JMS using SAP PI.
- Experience in integration of SAP and non-SAP systems in A2A and B2B scenarios using XI/PI, EP, Webdynpro technology and ABAP in 3 software development lifecycle implementations (SDLC), using both synchronous and asynchronous communication (end to end) interfaces
- Expertise in complete end to end interface scoping, documentation, development, design, implementation and support. Configuration and customization of PI-Basis functions like setting up of RFC Destinations, Port and Partner Profiles in both ECC and PI.
- Excellent understanding of XI-SOAP message format, XI-Pipeline Services and experience in XML development, ccBPM, ABAP, Java (OOPS programming) and XSLT mapping and SOAP over HTTP protocols.
- Expertise in creating System Landscape (Technical System and Business systems), Enterprise Service Repository (Message mappings, Interface Mapping), Integration Directory (Routing Channels, Receiver/Interface determination).
- Configuration of Adapters (IDOC, JDBC, File, SOAP, SEEBURGER, iWay and HTTP Adapter).
- Working knowledge of EDI.
- Experience with SAP IDOCS, Web Services, FTP, and JDBC.
- Ability to perform JAVA XLST mapping in SAP Netweaver PI.
- Experience with SAP Advanced Adapter Engine.
- Ability to work under deadlines and outside standard business hours as required.
- Excellent communication skills both orally and written.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience.
- Core Basis Administration in several SAP components.
- XML, XSL, XPath
- Adapters - File (File Content Conversion), JDBC, SOAP
- Cross Component BPM (ccBPM)
- Upgrading PI and validating interfaces
- PI Administration
Some Experience in: ◦SAP HANA ◦SAP ABAP ◦JAVA programming language Basic understanding of Database design and best practices.
Phani (at) appsfusion (dot) com
- provided by Dice SAP NetWeavers XI PI "Web Dynpro", ABAP, JAVA