Job: Sr. Data Analyst- Master Data Management
Company: CSI Tech
Applicants must be able to work for any US Employer without requiring sponsorship
100% remote role-1st week required onsite at employer
This position is responsible for managing the ongoing quality, accuracy and completeness of corporate master data across the organization. Responsible for design, development and management of high quality, efficient and effective solutions. Performs root-cause analysis on master data-related system problems and recommends or executes corrective action. Understands end-to-end master data processes and flows to design and implement master data management solutions. Ensures data integrity and compliance by performing data cleansing, data audits, and data validation.
- Design, code, test, debug and document complex data base queries.
- Coordinate changes to computer databases, test and implement the database applying knowledge of database management systems.
- Responsible for data analysis on various platforms, documentation and testing, and assist in the management of projects from initial scoping through final delivery and sign-off.
- Profile data evaluating inconsistencies and data quality issues.
- Maintain all Corporate Data Services department files/database.
- Performs root-cause analysis on master data-related system problems and recommends or executes corrective action.
- Monitors requests for production support and communicates status to appropriate individuals.
- Ensure the successful completion of assigned project deliverables providing timely and realistic status updates and completion estimates.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Science, MIS, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years' of relevant experience.
- High level of competency managing Oracle/SQL databases and/or developing efficient SQL queries, stored procedures, indexes, views, functions.
- Must have the ability to work with large sets of data and analyze it to find conclusions. Ability to take a business problem and clearly define ways to solve the problem.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, and database design development.
- Knowledge of relational database best practices.
- Possesses excellent communication (verbal/written), organizational and interpersonal skills. Proven ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical people
- Manages multiple tasks, be detail oriented, be responsive, and demonstrate independent thought and critical thinking.
- Excellent critical thinking, analytical ability and organization skills
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
Sound like a challenge you are ready to take on? Apply today and let's get to work!
The CSI Companies, Inc. offers specialized employment consulting solutions to a wide range of companies throughout the world, including some of the top Fortune 500 companies in the U.S. Recently, CSI became a member of RECRUIT CO. LTD, the 5th largest staffing company in the world.
CSI consists of five business units: CSI Professional, CSI Tech, CSI Healthcare IT, CSI Financial and CSI Search.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients.
View our benefits package at