IBM AIX Unix / Linux Systems Administrator(100% Remote)/Only on W2
Location: 100% Remote. Multiple end clients that are based on Georgia, Kansas, and Virginia. Pr** eferably will need to work near one of the end client locations (same or neighboring state).**
Duration: Long term, C2H for high performers.
We are looking for IBM AIX Unix experts having 15+ years of solid experience in AIX systems and Power HA. Responsible for managing AIX systems 24x7* 365 across multiple regions. The AIX landscape consist of 3-Tier environments namely, Development, QA, and Production which in turn has physical, LPARs and Power-HA HACMP based High Available environments.
The following are the key deliverables as part of standard support:
· Operating system and Platform support based on 24x7* 365 days.
· Project advisory, consultancy services
· High Availability Systems Management
· Manage 3-Tier environments that includes, Dev, QA, and Prod.
· ITIL based service delivery for Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Capacity Management, Configuration Management
· Operating system Patching, Performance tuning, Unix shell programming, troubleshooting skills.
· Operating system Upgrade / Migration
· Virtualization Strategies
· Securing the AIX systems by hardening as per industry standard
· Managing system state backups using "mksysb"
· HMC and Firmware upgrades
· Remediating of vulnerabilities that are proactively scanned by the Unisys security specialists at a regular intervals.
· Automation and preventative maintenance
· Commissioning and Decommissioning - Responsible for all aspects of standing up a server in a new or existing environment, as well as removing systems from an environment at the end of service life. This includes working independently or with other technology groups to meet project milestones and customer requirements.
· Consultation and recommending best practices
Key Business Solutions, Inc.
|| Office: Ext 224 || Fax: || Email: || Website: || Yahoo: kirankeysoft Gtalk:
Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list.