Middleware Support - WebSphere and JBoss Administrator/100% remote/Only on W2
Location: 100% Remote. Multiple end clients that are based on Georgia, Kansas, and Virginia. Pr** eferably will need to work near one of the end client locations (same or neighboring state).**
Duration: Long term, C2H for high performers.
We are looking for applicants with 10-12 years of IT experience with at least 4-6 years of Hands on experience in IBM WebSphere, JBoss and other similar products.To work directly with customers technical team to recommend solutions based on client requirements.
- Setting up WebSphere portal, WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat, Apache and IBM HTTP Server
- Setting up clusters, assists with the design and implementation of end-to-end clustered solutions using either in-house or vendor technologies to meet business needs and client requirements
- Assess middleware fix packs, security patches and advice management of any impacts and remediation effort
- To figure out what's going on inside a running JVM (using tools and knowing what tools to use)
- Exposure to least one flavor of UNIX Administration: AIX, Red Hat Linux, HP-UX, CentOS
- To work collaboratively within a team of other Unix Systems Administrators to support deadlines; ability to work independently as well
- To handle multiple tasks concurrently and solve technical problems which involve large-scale inter-disciplinary objectives with multiple, heterogeneous, distributed and/or mainframe systems that are embedded in networks at multiple levels
- Perform technical shakedown of environments as needed to confirm the environment is functional using automation tools
- Reviews application and system logs to identify exception errors and performance bottlenecks. To determine and takes appropriate corrective actions, to include engaging appropriate support groups to apply corrective actions
- Diagnose problems restore non-production and production environments to working state. As a "Tier 3" level of support to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems in a timely and accurate manner to improve application performance, availability and functionality
- Assessment skills for sizing the applications and determining appropriate Middleware for environment based on organization' s architectural needs
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot infrastructure and middleware and application related issues with the broader team
- Deploy new releases and patches to test and production environments manually and with release automation
- Write and maintain Custom scripts that support infrastructure creation and maintenance
- Commitment to automation using command line scripts and experience in Ansible, Chef
- Set up extreme scale through automation
- Set up Session management, cache management in multi-datacenter operation.
- Supporting 24x7 On-Call rotation.
Key Business Solutions, Inc.
|| Office: Ext 224 || Fax: || Email: || Website: || Yahoo: kirankeysoft Gtalk:
Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list.
- provided by Dice Setting up WebSphere portal, WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat, Apache and IBM HTTP Server