Rita Technology Services , a leading IT Search & Consulting firm has an immediate need for a Senior Applications Developer with strong Xamarin experience. This is a 100% remote position however candidates must currently live in one of the following states: FL, GA, SC, NC, TX, CO.
It is a full-time (direct hire) position with a growing financial services company experiencing significant growth and expanding their mobile and digital footprint.
Designs, implements, tests, debugs, and supports software applications. Designs database integration services and front-end GUI code that support department procedures and standards. Takes on a leadership role and is engaged in team mentorship.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gathers user requirements and translates them into functional application units.
- Writes and modifies mission critical application code in a variety of platforms (.Net, Windows Azure, iOS, Android, Xamarin),
- Designs and develops databases and unstructured data stores.
- Develops knowledge of existing APIs with all desktop software used within the company.
- Troubleshoots programming problems, reading and interpreting application code.
- Maintains all source code in centralized source code management tool.
- Develops and maintains quality procedures and documentation.
- Mentors Junior Programmer/Analysts and Programmer/Analysts
- May participate in Information Technology Division's regular on-call rotation.
- At least 7 years of application development work experience, to include experience in Mobile Applications Development, .NET, and relational database design.
- Must have strong Xamarin experience (2+ years or more)
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or related field. (A comparable combination of work experience and training may be substituted for education requirements.)
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of object oriented programming and design principles.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of C#.
- Strong data analysis and integration skills.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Able to document processes through flow-charts and specifications.
- Able to prioritize tasks, deal effectively with competing and changing priorities, and meet deadlines. Accurate, detail-oriented, and organized. Able to resolve difficult and often complex problems and situations.
- Knowledge of Network, TCP/IP and Windows Server platform.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills in order to interact professionally and effectively with staff and vendors. Able to influence others regarding policies, practices, and procedures.
- Self- motivated, self-organized, and a team player.
- Able to come to Tampa, FL for orientation.
- Strongly prefer experience working remotely/telecommuting.
The company will only employ candidates who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this position. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future are not eligible for hire.
- provided by Dice Xamarin, mobile applications development, C#, .NET, SQL