One of our client is looking for the following resource
Position: Design Verification Engineer (Remote Job)
Location: Boxborough, MA
Duration: 12 Months on W2 basis
Pay Rate: $85/hr on W2 - With No Benefits
Job Description :
Position can sit remotely anywhere in the U.S. Will need to travel to Markham, ON for a full week during the first few weeks of the assignment.
• Work with global Front-End design team for large scale ASIC microprocessor and related
• Focus on digital design verification in simulation and hardware prototype platforms.
• Responsible for multiple aspects in design verification planning and execution.
• Accountable for project delivery.
• Reading Design Specifications and Converting the specs to Verification tests and plan
• Familiar with Unix/Linux environment and good at scripts
• Understand the architecture of the chip and functional block being designed
• Build UVM, Verilog and/or C/C++ model for simulation
• Build testbenches, UVM UVCs for DUT with checkers and scoreboards.
• Compose test plan following design specs and validation vectors to ensure functional
• Excellent knowledge with AMBA interfaces (i.e AXI, AHB)
o Familiar with Linux Environment (including shell scripting, perl and linux gnu tools)
o Experience with design for verification (functional coverage, test plan)
o Should be versatile in any one of the high level verification flow such as SV, UVM / OVM etc as well as knowledge of industry standard tools for verification
o Should have excellent communication skills (both written and oral) o Strong problem solving skills
Interested candidates can share their resume at OR call me directly on