Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps (AWS Chef Linux Python / Ruby). IoT start-up is seeking a talented Infrastructure Engineer to work remotely in the UK and visit the London or Cambridge office once a month. You'll work with a remote, UK based Agile team and will collaborate via team chats and Google hangouts.
Your key responsibility as an Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps will be to build a Cloud based (AWS) infrastructure to support new platform features; you'll embark on standalone infrastructure projects and contribute to process and technology choices that help deliver the best solutions for the leading-edge IoT platform.
* Experience of deploying mission critical 24x7 environments
* Linux administration experience (RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu)
* Experience of using Chef as a configuration management tool
* Strong knowledge of AWS
* Good knowledge of Infrastructure Automation (e.g. CloudFormation, Azure ARM templates or similar)
* Collaborative with excellent communication skills
As an Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps you will earn a competitive salary (to £65k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps remote working opportunity.