PassionHR, Inc. is conducting a talent search on behalf of our client!
WORK LOCATION: Berryville, Arkansas (remote work is possible with occasional HQ visits)
REPORTS TO: Director of Digital Marketing
For over 30 years, Kerusso has been heralding, preaching and proclaiming the Good News of Jesus Christ through Kerusso Christian T-Shirts. As one of the original pioneers of T-Shirt Evangelism, Kerusso set the standard and is today the leading producer of Christian T-Shirts.
The mission of Kerusso is simple - Proclaiming the Good News to the world through products about Jesus. While Christian T-Shirts are the primary way that Kerusso fulfills this mission, but we also produce other products that carry out this mission. These products include: Christian Hats, Christian Hoodies, Christian Jewelry, Christian Toys, Christian Accessories and Christian Gifts.
Today the Kerusso campus occupies 10 acres, which is home to over 65,000 square feet of manufacturing and office space. Kerusso is one of the top employers in Berryville, Arkansas, providing jobs to more than 100 people.
Assists in the overall planning, organizing, and execution of all digital marketing functions. Requires tight interaction with multiple departments to ensure that our digital communication channels accurately reflect our brand.
• Coordinate and assist with production on all types of digital marketing collateral
• Collaborate with marketing team and maintain Kerusso blog ensuring all content is consistent with brand voice and image guidelines
• Update and maintain product, images and content on website
• Assist in social media scheduling, publishing, and monitoring as needed
• Schedule and distribute email marketing to our email marketing lists
• Support B2B channel with digital materials and communications
• Assist in developing lead generation strategies with objectives, targets, and measures
• Conduct process audit to ensure digital marketing initiatives happen as planned
• Prepare reports on the effectiveness of marketing initiatives
• Track competitors and market insights to help keep the team informed and savvy
• Exceptional knowledge of marketing, sales, and business processes
• Strong project management, leadership, and sales support skills
• Ability to develop strong relationships and work with senior level executives
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Strong computer skills, especially MS Office
• Effective time management, organizational and leadership skills
• Hubspot, inbound marketing and blogging experience
• Inbound Marketing and other applicable Hubspot certifications must be achieved at the beginning of employment.
• Experience with Shopify or other ecommerce platform
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a professional marketing department