Our Premier Client I is looking for an Outstanding Consultant who knows Ariba P2O, this is a year long assignment with a world class company! Apply today, sorry no 3rd Parties or 1099. This Position Can be located in Atlanta GA or REMOTE!!!
Ariba MarketPlace Admin Support
• Functional expert needed to assist with global implementation of the Ariba P2O solution, including Guided Buying.
• Will assist with configuration, integration, maintenance and support of an established global design.
• This role will operate as a liaison between each regional (LatAm, APAC, EMEA, NA) Procurement Ops teams, the IT technical team, and others as needed on Ariba implementation needs.
• Provides support to regions/countries recently enabled on the solution.
• The ideal candidate will demonstrate both strong functional and technical understandings of the Ariba P2O architecture and how it integrates with SAP.
• Focus on resolution tracking and problem escalation.
• Provide System Administrative support including managing Groups, Roles, Permissions, etc.
• Evaluate changes requests for feasibility, and adherence to global design.
• Assist with reporting and value generation via the P2O tool.
• Role also includes
o Catalog enablement coordination
o Training Planning and Materials development
o Process flows - Create and update as needed
o Ad Hoc projects as needed
• Minimum of 3 years' experience with Ariba P2O, P2P
• Two+ projects of implementing Ariba
• Speaking multiple languages a strong plus
• Ability and willingness to work alternate hours at times (to support APAC and EMEA)
• Comfortable with details and tactical work, and able to summarize for presentation to Leaders
• Demonstrated problem solving skills; solving complex problems, demonstrating sound business judgment and applying clear decision making
• Strong interpersonal skills; build consensus and maintain effective working relationships
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Highly organized and able to manage multiple priorities
• Possesses natural curiosity
Company Description Covanex is one of the fastest growing IT Services Delivery firms in Upstate NY with proven track record of offering Strategy & Architecture, Application Development & Support, Quality Assurance & Testing, and Project Management services in the areas of Middleware Integration, Database Management, Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing, and Enterprise Applications to businesses of all sizes. With primary focus on Manufacturing, Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, and Retail industries, we deliver IT Service Delivery, IT consulting, and Business Process Outsourcing services.
W2 ONLY. NO 1099/CORP-TO-CORP/THIRD-PARTIES. H-1Bs SHOULD BE WILLING TO WORK DIRECTLY WITH US.