NOTE: THIS POSITION IS NOT OPEN TO C2C.
We are looking for a project manager with experience in EMR implementations of Sunrise Clinical Manager.
Skill Set Desired:
_ Must have PMP _
_ Must have Sunrise Clinical project management experience _
Must be located near Beaver, PA or Overland Park, KS (preferred)
_ Must be willing to travel _
• PMP Certification Required.
• Successful completion of Bachelor's degree or relevant business / information technology experience.
• Demonstrable project management skills, including influencing, communications and tracking skills, and planning and organization.
• Solid knowledge of project management methodologies, tools & techniques. Strong ability to collaborate with individual contributors to define business process issues, analyze operational efficiencies, implement creative solutions, and measure delivery results.
• Minimum 5 years relevant project management and/or management experience, plus at least 7 years relevant business experience.
• Occasional as warranted by project work
• Frequency will vary depending on project requirements
• Work is performed in a normal office setting with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards; substantial time is spent working on a computer, having meetings and on conference calls.
Purpose of the role
Manage and control of internal projects for the business, to ensure project completion on time to budget and meeting customer needs.
• Support Solutions Management teams or other management by providing project management control on key initiatives, usually pertaining to developing and delivering solutions to market or to internal process improvement.
• Support Solution Management or Segment leader to define overall work breakdown structure, detailed tasks, and assess impacts on other projects.
• Ensure adherence to common processes, such as the Product LifeCycle Management (PLM) process, and the Software Development LifeCycle (SDLC).
• Work with project team to define, estimate & schedule specific tasks to achieve project scope.
• Provide a platform for communication and relationship management -- engage stakeholders for buy-in, relieve bottlenecks & complexity.
• Provide performance monitoring, information and reporting; help diagnose root cause of problems.
• Identify and escalate critical issues in timely manner.
• Ensure teams are taking corrective action as necessary to deliver complete scope, desired quality and timeliness of strategic programs.
• Keep team apprised via project plans, meetings and discussion minutes of project tasks identified, tasks to be completed, and work not completed.
Company Description Supporting Information Technology, E-Commerce, Program Management, Administration, International, Corporate, Manufacturing, Technical, Software Development, Web Development, Utilities, Manufacturing, Automobile, Healthcare, Start up, Engineering