ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Serve as technical expert of Video over IP equipment and software for Sales Team
· Assist with the creation of quotes to ensure customer product needs are met and project hours are properly calculated
· Assist with the creation and completion of Scope of Work documentation
· Attend and/or lead customer demonstrations and presentations
· Establish and maintain positive and productive relationships with customers and Sales Team
· Serve as a bridge between Sales and Engineering Teams to ensure customer needs are not missed
· Responsible for sourcing additional technical resources and expertise when necessary
· Assist with launch of new products and services
· Work to develop and refine Sales Engineering processes
· Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
· Work as a team member, providing support to other team members and departments as necessary.
· Provide on-site and off-site orientation, training and technical support to customers as necessary
· Serve as back-up to the Help Desk by providing technical support as necessary
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Associates Degree and Three (3) years of Video over IP experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Sales Engineering experience a plus.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Proficient written and verbal English communication skills. Ability to read and comprehend hardware and software manuals. Ability to respond to inquiries or complaints from customers. Comfortable communicating in front of a camera. Comfortable giving presentations and demonstrations.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to proactively troubleshoot to resolve issues. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Understand new information or materials by studying and working with them.
CUSTOMER SERVICE: Ability to build collaborative relationships, understand and educate internal and external customers. Demonstrate proper behavior, communication and interaction to meet internal and external customer needs and concerns.
COMPUTER & TECHNOLOGY: Proficient in Windows, Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel; Basic network troubleshooting; Audio/ Video and Telecommunications experience required. Microsoft Visio experience a plus.
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS: This individual must have the capability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, able to switch rapidly between different projects.
Company Description ClearVision AV is a services only audio-video integration company serving the USA and select markets of Canada. ClearVision AV was formed to allow VARs and integrators the option of having a larger geographic footprint than they would otherwise. When on site, We are you. Dressed in your colors, with your documents.