Kindly let me know your interest.
Job Title: Database Analyst/ Datawarehouse Analyst/ Data Analytics Lead
Location: Richfield, MN OR Charlotte, NC (Remote if needed by client required onsite)
10+ years experience - Skills: Consultant on design decisions with the application DBA, System Architect and Technical Architect. Experience interacting with the Database Vendor for problem resolution. Should be an expert with, at least one database. Knowledgeable about installation, definition and storage requirements of at least one DBMS. Skilled in monitoring and performance improvement of a database. Knowledgeable about the operating system and underlying file structures to tune a database. Other responsibilities include overseeing business to system knowledge management, and assisting in overall system design from user interface through backend processes. This is a team-based position that requires strong interpersonal skills.
• 10+ years experience with the concepts, philosophies and tools behind the design of applications, information and underlying information technologies.
• Modeling: data, process, events, objects
• System development life cycle
• IT project management
• Product and vendor liaison
• IT standards, procedures, policy
• Solid analytical abilities
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Experience working in a fast pace IT environment with strong ability to meet tight deadlines
• Self-motivated and not afraid to work in ambiguous situations
• Data analytics and modeling (Sas, R, . . .)
• Data Governance Processes and Technologies (IBM)
• Data warehouse modeling and Dimensional Modeling (Star Schema Design). Involved in creating Logical and Physical data models for Data warehouse and Data Marts of end to end BI/Analytics solutions.
• Data acquisition and integration, OLAP and data modeling tools (Erwin and Enterprise Architect)
• Large scale transformational initiatives (Financial Crimes), Data profiling and Data Quality initiatives.
• Creating a very performance oriented physical data models in Oracle. To take advantage of partitions, indexes and Aggregates.
• Query Tuning from Reports/Integration perspective to meet performance SLA requirements.
• Self Service BI programs and creating semantic models for successful adaptions by the business team.
• Building of Data Discovery Platform using analytic/data technologies SAS, R, Hadoop, Oracle and others.
One Towne Square, Suite 600
Southfield, MI 48076
Direct : +1
Board : +1
" GO Beyond Possible"