Our client is looking for a Kronos Workforce Central Consultant to work remotely and can be based from either UK, Germany, Netherlands or Poland. The Kronos Consultant will be responsible implementing, supporting and maintaining Kronos Workforce Central.
Candidates can be based in UK, Netherlands, Germany or Poland.
This is a unique opportunity that offers excellent homeworking conditions which includes 1 week onsite and 3 weeks working from home
Financial package: You can expect a very competitive package including fixed Salary, Team Bonus, Pension and Healthcare
Job Requirement and Skills:
- Experience in implementing and configuring Kronos Workforce Central Suite version 7.0/8.0 versions and higher.
- Experience in implementing and configuring Kronos Accruals, Advanced Scheduling, Forecaster & Absence Management modules.
- Knowledge of Activities, Mobile, Analytics and other Workforce Central modules is a plus.
- Ability to develop new interfaces using Kronos
- Should have at least 6 - 8 years' experience in working with Kronos applications suite.
- Knowledge of full life cycle of a project including gathering detailed requirements, being able to develop a design and then building of the design to deliver the solution to the client.
- This role requires complete domain expertise of Kronos Workforce Central suite of products and hence the requirement for excellent consultative skills to interact with business users and client management.
- Excellent client interaction and communication skills are needed.
- Should be able to communicate to the end users effectively providing expertise consulting of the application where needed.
- Should be able to provide consulting knowledge on best process implemented at other clients based on the experience developed.
- Should be able to train/guide the end users from the application stand point.
- Fluent English Language skills
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV (see below)
Best Regards, Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Cordialement
SAP Permanent Recruitment Executive
E: (see below)