CACI has an opening for a Systems Engineer to support medical applications. The primary system supported is the Theater Medical Information Program (TMIP). Under limited supervision, this individual will provide support to medical applications, users, and administrators.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Integrate, administrate, and maintain the Medical Expeditionary System application portal and website to include single sign on, web servers, JIRA application servers, CentOS Linux servers, Windows Server 2008/2012 servers, VMware virtualization technology, MacAfee HBSS applications, and others.
- Maintain code base using code repository, management, and review tools such as Git, Subversion, Bitbucket, Jenkins, and the Atlassian suite of code management.
- Enable deployment automation with Chef and Puppet or similar tools.
- Automate recurring processes using scripts such as Powershell, Bash, and Python.
- Troubleshoot Linux/Unix operating systems.
- Network Architectures Installation and configuration of networks; both hardware and software.
- Use and interpret ACAS information assurance scans.
- Maintain Dell server, networking, and infrastructure hardware as necessary both remotely and with occasional on-site trips.
- Maintain all systems by performing daily, weekly, and monthly health and log checks and remediate as necessary.
- Maintain nightly and weekly backups for disaster recovery.
You ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Typically requires a bachelor s degree and seven to nine years of related experience.
- The candidate must be able to obtain and maintain Security + and Operating Systems certifications within 60 days of hire date.
- Exposure to and experience with system administration of Unix/Linux.
- Moderate to advanced experience with code version control, Automation, and Testing tools such as git, Subversion, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.
Experience with deployment automation tools such as Ansible, Chef and Puppet. - VMWare remote management including patching, remediation, installation of new hosts, updating of current hosts, managing individual VMs, monitoring resource usage, etc. - Must have a DoD Secret security clearance. These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have: - Experience with systems administration and engineering of Red Hat and/or CentOS distros. - Well versed in networking and routing/switching, Dell hardware stack experience highly preferred. - Experience with SANs and iSCSI networks. - Experience with Apache, HAProxy, Oracle and/or ForgeRock Single-Sign-On Solutions, Atlassian JIRA, Alfresco Content Management, and various business intelligence tools. - Experience with network security tools such as firewalls and IPS. FortiGate firewall experience highly preferred. - Experience with McAfee HBSS management. - Backup and disaster recovery experience, would prefer exposure to Veaam suite of tools. What We Can Offer You: - We ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post. - Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives. - We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities. - We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation s highest priorities. - For over 55 years, the principles of CACI s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.