Genzeon is immediately looking to fill multiple Expert Systems Engineer (Azure) positions at our client in the healthcare space (one of nation's leading EMR / EHR solutions provider).
If you or your colleagues/friends are interested, please connect with us ASAP. Your prompt response with an attached resume would allow us to reciprocate quickly.
NOTE: REMOTE IS AN OPTION
Here are some additional details for your review:
Position : Expert Systems Engineer (Azure )
Location : REMOTE - Charlotte, NC
Contract : 6 Months Contract(High possible extensions)
The primary purpose of this role is to design, validate, test and document reference architecture for the company solutions in an Azure hosted environment.
- Perform architecture reviews and assessments while working with product teams to improve their existing solutions.
- Define high level architecture, standard methodologies, and guidelines that balance short-term and long-term objectives in a practical manner
- Support Architects in the establishment and adoption of company technology standards.
- Build, present, and document comprehensive architecture designs in a through and concise manner.
- Collect information from different sources and integrate information to find creative technical solutions that meet business needs.
- Develop strategies for risk mitigation, including risks associated with unstable or un-scalable requirements.
- Analyze necessary functionality / features to determine appropriate technologies (recommending new technologies as appropriate).
- Investigate new solution compatibility with the existing environments.
- Contribution towards the team synergy / influence team to achieve goals
- Train, coach, and mentor junior team members
- Provide leadership to the team
- Help recruitment to build organization with right talent
- Document issues with resolutions and share with team members to improve team productivity
- Provide data to generate team performance metrics
- Knowledge transfer with other team members to improve overall team education level
- Take complete ownership for the assigned task and timely inform the progress of the project / task to all stakeholders
- Adherence to the defined global Infrastructure standards
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
Successful completion of a Bachelor's Degree or relevant technical experience
Post-graduate qualifications or technical certifications preferred
- Typically requires 10+ years of experience in IT
- Knowledge and skills surrounding Azure-based Cloud architectures (required)
- Azure Cloud Networking principals
- Azure deployment automation
- provided by Dice Azure - ANDY, Azure-based Cloud architectures, Azure Cloud Networking principals, Azure deployment automation.