REMOTE - Cloud Engineer
Remote - Software Engineer
As a Software Engineer, you'll be challenged to build a platform that understands a customer's AWS environment better than anyone or anything ever has before.
We're looking for candidates who are excited about the opportunity to learn about all things AWS.
What we're looking for in more detail:
- 2-5 years software engineering experience with an expertise and passion for Python
- 1+ years of professional experience building systems in AWS
- Experience with some of the following AWS services: ECS, SNS, SQS, Lambda, DynamoDB, RDS, Redshift, Kinesis, Fargate, X-Ray, CloudWatch, VPC, AppSync
- Knowledge of automated build, test, and continuous integration processes; we run 5 minutes from production at all times
- A healthy desire to learn as much about AWS and serverless computing as possible
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with track record of getting s#%@ done
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- provided by Dice Python, AWS