Position Title: Cerner CCL Programming Analyst (100% remote)
- Previous experience with Cerner Command Language (CCL) and support, maintenance, and report writing
- Two to Three (2-3) years of information system development, implementation, and support required
- Remote work available for 100% of project
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide Cerner CCL (Cerner Command Language) programming, maintenance, report writing, and testing for Cerner clinical solutions.
- Develop reports and build programs per hospital specification as needed.
- Utilize CCL/Discern Explorer to select from, insert into, update into, and delete from a Cerner database.
- Execute Discern Explorer programs on demand using ExplorerMenu.exe (EM) and ExplorerAnalyzer.exe (EA) to analyze the system resources used by RDBMS queries.
- Utilize Discern Explorer to create, execute, and analyze ad hoc queries, reports and programs.
- Utilize VisualExplorer.exe (VE), DiscernVisualDeveloper.exe (DVDev), operating system command-line editors, and other text editors.
- Familiar using with Record Structure and subroutines to gather data, store in temporary structure, and execute particular section of the code as needed.
- Meet with project team, vendors, systems engineers, technicians, and super users to determine requirements.
- Provide updates to management on project progress.
- Maintain knowledge of security and data integrity of system.
- Manage resolution of project issues, escalating them to appropriate decision making staff and change control management team.
- This is a full time salaried position
- Must bring positive energy to the position
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast pace healthcare environment
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Results oriented
- Clear commitment to the project
- Focus on accountability
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Maintain professional attitude and performance
Cordea Consulting is an Information Technology Consulting firm serving the healthcare industry. We specialize in providing healthcare information technology solutions and take pride in our level of experience and expertise. Cordea Consulting is a privately held firm founded by two Healthcare IT consultants who have worked the challenges and experienced the rewards of implementing healthcare informatics solutions.
Our unique and consultant centric approach allows us to offer our consultants industry leading compensation opportunities not found at other firms. In addition, we offer great benefits, a flexible employment structure, and a true commitment to your long term career growth.
Cordea Consulting is dedicated to serving clients to help them achieve the most efficient healthcare process for their staff. We are proud to provide excellent consulting services while maintaining a high degree of professionalism.
Note: Please complete the short interview questionnaire for the position. Incomplete applications run the risk of not being fully submitted by the system for review. We appreciate your time and hope to speak with you soon!