REMOTE: Data Loss Prevention Engineer
Phoenix Data Security Inc.
We are seeking a REMOTE Cyber Security Engineer: Data Loss Prevention SME to become an integral part of our team!
- 3+ Years experience with design,install, integration, operations and sustainment of Data Loss Prevention solutions is REQUIRED.
- Research, design, build and implement security system integrations leveraging COTS application APIs
- Devise and implement test strategies that adequately assess all software aspects
- Investigate and recreate reported defects
- Work with other engineers to troubleshoot and resolve coding issues
- Track and document all testing defects and resolutions
- Participate in the design and development for test automation and support
- Experience with both * NIX and Windows server administration
- Knowledge of Python, Powershell, NodeJS, C, C++ and/or .NET.
- Familiarity with databases such as SQL, NoSql and Graph
- Strong root-cause analysis skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- provided by Dice Data Loss Prevention Engineer