TeamSoft has a need for a REMOTE mid-senior full stack engineer for a client located in Madison, Wisconsin. As a full stack engineer, you will work with diverse technologies to build tools and automation to eliminate manual operations and create repeatable processes for server maintenance and system tuning. You will be responsible for the day-to-day operational support for platform hosts and their services and collaborating with Developers and Cloud Engineers to improve the platform in an agile team environment.
• 5+ years of experience with large-scale Linux server administration.
• 3+ years of hands-on operational experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS). AWS Certification is a strong plus, as is experience with other cloud infrastructure providers such as Azure, SoftLayer, and Rackspace.
• 3+ years of experience leading or mentoring high-performing engineers in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
• Solid knowledge of the AWS platform and its services, including but not limited to: creating/maintaining AMIs, Route53, VPC, EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, SQS, CloudWatch, IAM.
• Strong CLI and API scripting (Power Shell, Bash, Python) and automation skills (Salt and CloudFormation; Chef experience welcome).
• Experience with system health monitoring and optimizing performance (CloudWatch, Nagios, Sensu, ElasticSearch).
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. Join the TeamSoft family today!
Did you know?
TeamSoft is operated by IT professionals. Our team has deep experience with IT staffing. Our clients understand this and rely on our expertise. That is why TeamSoft is the largest IT consulting firm founded in the Madison Area, with more than 200 current consultants! With over 50 active clients, TeamSoft will give you the greatest exposure to the widest range of IT careers.
Our executives possess a combined 60+ years of IT consulting experience. Our recruiting and Account Management staff are very well-versed in our client markets. We get you. We know you. We know what you do every day. And we know what you deal with on the job.
You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. Our goal is to create long-term partnerships with each of our consultants, and according to feedback from many of them, we are very good at this.
Click HERE to see what our consultants have to say about working with TeamSoft.
TeamSoft - Promote yourself!
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.