Hope you are doing well.
I am Sr. Technical Recruiter working for a rapidly growing IT Services company Staffing Technologies. We have a current opportunity which might be interest for you. We are looking for a candidate with experience as Product manager at location Remote.
Title: Product manager
Duration: 12+ months
Client is looking for a Product Manager who would focus on voice activated technologies and bots. The innovation team operates like a startup within the American Red Cross focusing on leveraging technology and data to innovate. The Product Manager will play multiple roles - digital product management, business strategist and consultant.
The individual in this role must be able to function effectively with a high degree of independence and minimal direct supervision.
· Define product requirements and play the product owner role for Alexa skills and bots
· Conduct industry research and define the capabilities needed for Alexa skills and bots and own the product roadmap
· Work with stakeholders to define business requirements for key initiatives
· Define the high level user experience for these initiatives.
· Document high level business requirements for key initiatives
· Monitor adoption, review analytics and track performance of these products on an ongoing basis
· Atleast 5 years' experience in business consulting or product management of digital technology solutions
· Must have - Expertise in product management of bot solutions and voice activated solutions (Alexa, Google Home skills etc)
· Expertise with tracking adoption and measuring performance
· Ability to define capabilities for digital products and create product roadmaps
· Intellectual curiosity
· Constantly willing to push boundaries and overcome obstacles
· Experience with agile software development lifecycles
· Creative thinking skills
· Strong communication skills and ability to engage with executives
· Experience with business analysis and documentation of product requirements for digital technology initiatives
Please respond to this Job Add or contact at / Ext 211 for further information about this position.
Saicon Consultants, Inc. (Saicon), founded in 1998 and headquartered in the Midwest with 7 offices (5 in the US and 2 International), provides IT and non-IT Contingent Labor and Project services to Commercial clients and Government agencies (Federal, State & Local) nationwide. Saicon is a certified WBE and MBE that is CMMI Level 3 appraised and possesses a Facility Security Clearance at the Secret level.