Our Fortune 500 global client is seeking a UX Engineer to join their team immediately. If you are looking to work with a team of excellent IT professionals to further grow your skills and career, this could be the opportunity for you.
6-12+ Months Contract
• Create sketches, wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, interactive prototypes, and written specs to communicate design concepts to engineering.
• Collaborate with Product Management and Engineering managers throughout the product cycle, delivering effective design solutions that meet current requirements and can scale for future releases.
• Accept and incorporate feedback from organizational leaders, design leaders and customers in a rapid iterative design process, and effectively produce highly polished and professional finished design deliverables under tight timelines.
• Review product builds and provide feedback to engineering throughout the product cycle.
• Bachelor's degree in HCI or related field (Interaction Design, Visual Design, etc.) and at least 3-5 years of practical interaction design experience. Or, progress on a Master's degree in HCI or related field.
• Strong written & oral communication and presentation skills.
• Visual design skills and a desire to achieve pixel perfection in the finished product.
• Expert skills in the Sketch App & Invision.
• Familiar with defining an information architecture.
• Experience mapping the holistic customer journey
• Experience with data visualization.
• Experience with interaction design, visual design, and user testing.
• Knowledge and provable experience in an ecosystem comprehensive of an experience which includes mobile, desktop, and others.
• Aware of current design industry best practices in general.
• Knowledge of CSS3, HTML5, and/or d3.js would be great.
• Worked in an agile environment
• Worked on a successful SaaS product
• Consumer work a plus