( REMOTE ) LIMS SME ( REMOTE )
Due to the nature of the assignment - US citizens and Green Card Holders and GC-EAD's those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply
- 3-5 years hands on experience in configuration, customization and support of any of the above LIMS along with CDS application LimsLINK.
- Should have experience in ELN
- Excellent LIMS support, development and configuration skills
- Should be experienced with the system administration and maintenance activities of the LIMS application.
- Experience in trouble shooting and debugging LIMS applications.
- Customer facing ability, analytical ability, communication and articulation skills.
- Hands on experience implementing Instrument interfaces, CDS systems like LimsLiNK or other third party application.
- Hands on experience implementing interfaces with enterprise applications
- Should be aware of the GxPs. Computer System Validation processes and other regulatory requirements of a lab.
- Should have experience in using a reporting tool to make reports
- Should have the knowledge of ITIL processes
Should have good command on SQL Queries (able to write complex queries) either in Oracle or MS SQL.
- A certification in LabWare / STARLiMS is an added advantage.
- Knowledge / Experience on other LIMS applications will be an added advantage
- Prior Experience in Training and Mentoring a LIMS team will be preferred
- Customer facing experience - Excellent / Good communication skills
Good documentation skills
- provided by Dice LIMS SME ( REMOTE)