Our client is a progressive cutting edge software company, which services Fortune 1000 companies and leading Fortune 100 companies, as clients.
They are seeking a software developer, which specializes in Web Development, and has focused on Adobe Experience Manager (AEM 6.0) web development experience.
Qualified applicants should have a minimum of 5 to 10 years of experience with AEM Development experience.
This role is 100% remote residing anywhere in the United States, with travel required. Travel can range from 50% to 60% focused on client site visits. Qualified applicants should reside in commuting distance to major airports.
Potentially qualified applicants should have experience with client interface.
There is up to a 25% of base bonus.
Please no third party agency resumes, as this is a direct hire role with our client.
· Education: Bachelor's Degree minimum
· 5 years plus of AEM development experience, as an Architect. Applicants must be versed with AEM 6.0 at minimum
· Client interface experience is required and should be detailed on the resume submitted to this posting
· Web development experience and or creation experience from scratch is required and also eCommerce web development experience
Experience with Hybris is preferred.
Potential Employee Incentives:
· Base pay commensurate with experience, plus up to 25% bonus
· 100% virtual work environment
Resumes must detail AEM development experience