Python Developer - can work remote if not local
Our security client is seeking a Python developer for a permanent position in San Ramon CA. You can be located anywhere in the U.S. and work remotely but preference is to work on-site in San Ramon.
U.S. citizens and permanent residents are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor. NO CORP-TO-CORP INQUIRIES PLEASE.
Our client is doing exciting work in a rapidly growing new area of security technology.
- You will be a member of a high-performance development team breaking new ground with state-of-the-art security technology
- You will be able to provide valuable input to the company's long term engineering road map
- You need to have 5+ years' of software engineering experience
- Proficiency in Python
- Expertise with design patterns
- C++ and Cython
- Networking and encryption protocols
- Streaming technologies such as mpeg and h264
- Virtualization, containers and cloud platforms
Contact: Deborah Laster |
- provided by Dice Python, Unix, design patterns, C++, Cython, networking protocols, encryption protocols, streaming, virtualization, containers, cloud