We are a grocery delivery startup focused on delivering groceries and home essentials, we already have over 500,000 items from local stores in its catalog.
Customers can choose from a variety of local stores including Safeway, Whole Foods, Super Fresh, Harris Teeter, Shaw's, Mariano's, Jewel-Osco, Stanley's and Costco. Additionally, customers can mix items from multiple stores into one order.
We have over 200 employees and a $4B valuation and are looking for a driven, talented iOS developer to join our team. If this sounds like you, please apply today!
- Executing a variety of projects to extend and enhance our application for iPhone and iPad
- Building new features to create an experience nothing short of magical
- Bachelor's degree in computer science is preferred with 8+ years of software development experience and at least 5 years of iOS app development experience
- Very strong development skills in Swift or Objective C, iOS SDK, and good general programming and algorithm skills
- Superior analytical skills and a strong sense of urgency and ownership in your work
- Proven customer facing application development, troubleshooting, deployment, and application performance tuning experience
- Proven ability to build, launch and iterate on apps under pressure
- Previous experience working remote preferred
- Startup experience nice to have
- Equity in a company valued at $4B!
- Talented and collaborative coworkers who will both push and support you
- Top 1% most competitive base salary
- Medical, dental, vision benefits and 401(k) retirement plan
- Take what you need vacation (and we really mean it)
- 16 weeks maternity leave / 8 weeks paternity leave so you can truly bond with your child
- Complimentary company membership
- Sign-on Bonus!
Purple Squirrel HR is a staffing agency representing the above client (see full job description). If you are interested in the above job, please apply today and we will promptly review your application and get in touch if it looks like a fit!