Would you like to work remotely and be part of a talented team that strives for excellence? If these things resonate with you and you are an experienced ERP Implementation Consultant especially with a Sage x3 background, we have a position for you!
We are well-established and we've been building our Sage x3 practice-with great success! We pride ourselves in working together and our core values include innovation, integrity, service, and teamwork. Our ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience implementing ERP software along with a strong background in distribution/manufacturing OR 5+ years of experience in a distribution or manufacturing environment with 1+ years of Sage x3 ERP software experience.
Salary $75-110K depending upon experience + bonus and excellent benefits
· Serve as a lead implementation consultant and primary contact for customers in the Finance areas
· Assist the customer with implementing industry best practices
· Train customer in initial setup of key data and transfer of knowledge
· Work through and document customers' business procedures
· Assist customers in execution of conference room pilots
· Assist in go live support of both core Team and end users
· Establish/promote a positive relationship with customers
· Help to write business requirements and functional solution designs for customizations
· Assess clients' needs to understand how their business operates in order to form and execute an implementation strategy that will best utilize the products
· Manage individual utilization targets and up-sells services to existing customers when the opportunity arises
· Travel up to 75%
· 5+ years ERP product experience in a minimum of 1 product domain - i.e. Finance-Sage x3 experience highly preferred
· Ability to successfully convey technical details to a non-technical audience as well as foster credibility with more technical audiences
· Finance experience with knowledge of GL, AP, AR, fixed assets, financial reporting etc
· Organizational skills to include the ability to self-manage assignments, travel arrangements, expense reports, evaluation forms, and manage work on multiple projects simultaneously from start to finish.
· Sage certifications and/or CPA preferred
Company Description At Insight Recruitment we specialize in the placement of Information Technology (IT), Biotechnology & Life Science, and Executive professionals in all varieties of industries & disciplines.
Offering a boutique style service, we have grown organically over the years through word of mouth referrals and have become the Agency of Choice for companies who need the right talent to join their firm.
Our Services Include: Direct hire, Contract or Contract-to-hire.
We have served a wide variety of firms in the Midwest and nationwide since 1998 and as a result we have come to truly know our client's culture, their business demands and subsequently their hiring needs. Everything is evolving in today's marketplace and the most innovative professionals are driving this market. The success of your company relies on how you can attract, engage and hire these people: this is where we can help.
A Dynamic Approach
"Over 85% of our business comes from referrals; that's a powerful testament to the quality of service we deliver. Companies want to be truly heard and understood when they are working with an agency to help them find and secure the best talent available. Many come to us because they're tired of the larger nationwide chains only providing mediocre candidates, and they want better results.
And that is what every company receives with us: better results."