● Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science (or related field of study) or equivalent work experience.
● Java 8+ proficiency
○ Dependency injection, JMS, JMX, web application frameworks
○ Core competency in basic js coding
○ Familiarity with common js frameworks
○ Familiarity with test frameworks
● JSON, XML
Duties & Responsibilities
● Design and implement new features according to specifications
● Resolve defects in existing software
● Participate in internal technical discussions relating to product functionality, deployment
issues, technical support issues.
● Assist technical support team with advanced questions
● Author technical documentation as needed
● Participate in code reviews
Compensation and Benefits:
● Based on qualifications and experience, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package,
including medical, dental, and vision insurance, vacation time, employer-sponsored 401K.
● At least two independent and recent references are required.