In the role of Software Architect Lead - .NET (ASP.NET, MVC3+), you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements gathering, Architecture, Design, and development. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged and excellence is rewarded.
Please no solicitation from recruitment agency's, contractors or employees of contractors. This position does not sponsor H1B visa's
- Deep understanding and extensive experience in Object-oriented design and development
- Highly skilled on working with Microsoft Technologies: .NET Framework latest versions
- Solid hands on expertise on MVC3 (MVC4+ is preferable) Architecture
- Efficiently writing high quality C# and ASP.NET code
- Solid understanding of any of the UI frameworks like - Angular JS, JQuery, Node JS. etc.
- Well versed with implementing RESTful APIs and WCF services
- Experience in application architecture and design using DotNet customized frameworks with strong understanding of coding at Architectural level
- At least Beginner level knowledge on Bootstrap templates, HTML5 and CSS3
- Proficient with tools such as Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, MS VSS, and JIR
- Good to have experience in Production support - Incident management, Defect Tracking etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Agile software development methodology
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required from an accredited institution.
At least 10 years of software development experience with expertise in ASP.NET, C#, Web services, MVC3+, and APIs