Unica Business Solutions Consultant (BSC) - 100% Remote - Fulltime Permanent
Note - 75% travel required (Mostly CA)
The Unica Business Solutions Consultant is responsible for providing product configuration expertise during Unica software implementations, upgrades and workshops, facilitating solution definition, design, testing, implementation and user adoption. Perform requirements gathering/confirmation, functional solution design, application configuration, unit and system integration testing, UAT and deployment support across the Unica Suite: Campaign, Interact, Contact Optimization and Marketing Operations.
Knowledge and functional experience with the supporting third-party components including: web application layer, database and operating systems is also required.
This position requires the ability to work independently, take accountability for solution/services sales and delivery and function as a team member with both colleagues and clients.
Qualified candidates should have 5+ years of experience and a demonstrated track record in solution design, functional configuration, user adoption of Unica marketing solutions. The role requires a 4-year university degree.
Qualified candidates are responsible for implementation of IBM Campaign, Contact Optimization, Marketing Operations, and IBM Interact:
- Lead lab services customer engagements providing solutions, specifically facilitating client-facing activities related to requirements and design for solution definition, proposal and client acceptance.
- Document, present and gain client acceptance of proposed Unica marketing solutions (e.g., requirements documentation, design documents and associated diagrams and write-ups).
- Perform product configuration and perform testing: unit and system, including use case and test plan creation/execution. Support/facilitate customer executed UAT.
- Perform and/or support product configuration asset migration across environments, including production deployment and go-live.
- Provide guidance and enablement to client marketing staff in the configuration and best practice usage of the Unica products, as well as supporting data exchange and reporting with other source/destination applications.
- Apply common data modeling, design, and documentation techniques (e.g., Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERDs), data dictionaries, Visio diagram views).
- Some familiarity with Java API program design, development, unit test and execution.
- Build intellectual capital to be used as accelerators for solution delivery, and enablement.
- Must be able to lead and facilitate client interactions throughout the entire implementation lifecycle to achieve the desired outcome, including requirements and design sessions, document reviews/approvals, training and enablement both in group and one-to-one settings.
- Perform product demonstrations both in a pre-sales and post-sales capacity.
- Surface project risks, scope changes and additional opportunities to rest of team.
- Assist with the preparation of business cases and project scoping.
- Assist with product and services sales opportunities.
_ Products: _
IBM Campaign, IBM Contact Optimization, IBM Marketing Operations, and IBM Interact. All were formally branded Unica or Affinium.
Tanisha Systems Inc.
Direct: +1- EXT 328
- provided by Dice Looking For Unica Business Solutions Consultant (BSC) - 100% Remote