Hope you are doing well
Please go through with the JD mentioned below and let me know if you'd like to proceed.
Direct Client (No Layers)
Title: Senior Software Engineer -Python or Java or GO (Remote)
Location: Madison WI
Interview Mode: Phone + In Person for locals and Skype is fine for Non Locals
06+ Months with higher extension possibility
Number of Positions: 02
Key Skills: (KUBERNETES) AND (JAVA) AND (HTML) AND (REST OR SOAP OR "WEB SERVICES") AND (PYTHON or GO) AND (SPRING) AND (HIBERNATE)
Summary: The Senior Engineer - Software develops business software solutions through object and data modeling, database design, programming, quality assurance, and implementation support.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Work with business teams to clarify requirements and business needs.
• Collaborate with other engineers and architects as appropriate to determine optimal solution architecture, efficiency, maintainability, and scalability.
• Develop high-level system narratives, storyboards, and user interface prototypes.
• Develop system test plans, ensure quality assurance standards are achieved, and validate that business goals are accomplished.
• Complete projects/tasks on a timely basis, according to commitments made to stakeholders and management
• Report project/task status to the appropriate manager on a weekly basis (at minimum).
• Ensure stakeholders are responded to in a timely and professional manner. Foster open lines of communication with all parties.
• Member of on-call rotation to provide 24 X 7 support to critical systems and ensure availability objectives are met.
• 5 years' experience in application development.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, or equivalent knowledge/experience.
• Knowledge and skill level in identified competencies meet minimum requirements for role.
Other Required Qualifications:
• Demonstrated understanding of object-oriented design and programming techniques.
• Excellence verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact with all coworkers and stakeholders, in including senior leadership.
• Demonstrated resourcefulness in the software development process.
• Demonstrated creative problem solving skills.
• Ability to work effectively with and support the needs of, project team members and stakeholders
• Possess an understanding of the stages of the software development life cycle - Requirements gathering, Design, Development, Testing, and Implementation. • Demonstrate solid interpersonal skills and be resourceful in order to participate in the development process
• Experience with testing frameworks (e.g. PHPUnit, JUnit).
• Exposure to or experience with web services (REST or SOAP).
• Some knowledge of Apache HTTP Server.
• Experience with SQL (MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, etc.).
• Experience with Linux command line (bash), VI, etc.
• Experience with version control software (CVS, Subversion, Bazaar, Git).
Sr Lead Recruiter | Empower Professionals
Phone: Ext. 321 | Fax:
100 Franklin Square Drive - Suite 104 | Somerset, NJ 08873
Certified NJ and NY Minority Business Enterprise (NMSDC)