This company is a well-established, highly reputable, small software company in the healthcare industry experiencing growth due to increased demand for their products and services. They offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
100% remote-based, Can live anywhere in the US. Full-time position. The Product Specialist is a customer-facing development role focused on the delivery of custom projects for healthcare organizations.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop custom projects for customers using a variety of Electronic Medical Records or Healthcare Information Systems.
- Responsible for projects from start to finish, from requirements gathering through delivery.
- Prepare and deliver timely progress reports on projects to appropriate individuals.
- Provide support to customers, as needed, by responding to support issues or providing instruction on product use.
- Must possess substantial, ADVANCED LEVEL programming experience with VBA (or VB6).
- Must have solid development skills utilizing structured coding techniques.
- Ability to understand a variety of workflows within a hospital or healthcare setting.
- Must have some Healthcare industry experience (hospital, physician office, health insurance, or other healthcare software firm).
- Prefer experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR/EHR) products ( Epic or Cerner highly preferred) .
- Experience with XML, and data integration/HL7 interfaces is preferred.
- Experience automating workflows through program Scripting is considered a plus.
- Must have strong communication and customer service skills. NOTE: This is a customer-facing role which entails routine customer interaction.
- Must be well-organized, capable of managing projects, and be able to work in a self-directed capacity.
Candidates will be required to submit code samples for consideration, and to perform coding exercises as part of the interview process.
Compensation is determined by the hiring team based on candidate's demonstrated experience with the requirements and performance throughout the interview process.
Company cannot sponsor nor transfer any visas at this time. This is a direct hire position so no c2c candidates or any contract workers need apply.