Grand Circle is looking for experienced Traveler Support Associates to join our team! For this inbound call center role, we want associates who have a passion for helping people and delivering an excellent customer experience. You will assist and provide our customers with support for their tour reservations as they prepare to travel the world. You will perform individually and as part of a team to provide our travelers with an authentic experience.
We are looking for dynamic and high performing service-minded individuals with up to one year experience utilizing a Global Distribution System for airline reservations. Additional key characteristics include the ability and drive to creatively resolve travelers' issues, patience and active listening that allow for a great customer experience, ability to use resources to gather information, ability to foster excitement about travel plans, flexibility in times of policy and key performance goal changes, and maintaining a positive attitude in a fast-paced and service-oriented environment.
As a member of the Grand Circle family, you will join a unique and exciting team environment. After working here for a year, you will have the opportunity to explore the world through our amazing associate travel discounts. We provide a competitive base salary and yearly incentive bonus based on company performance.
• Deliver an excellent experience to our travelers to drive customer loyalty and referrals
• Give and implement feedback in a timely manner to improve individual and team performance
• Assist travelers in solving any issues that arise regarding their reservations
• Communicate all required information to our travelers, including the details of our products and policies
• Drive to individually compete while still being a positive team player
• Demonstrate ability to balance company values and key performance goals
• 2 years in a Customer Service role (i.e. retail, food industry, call center, etc.)
• Must have up to 1 year or more GDS experience (Amadeus, Sabre, Worldspan, Apollo, etc.)
• Track record of consistently attaining performance goals and having personal accountability for own results
• Technically savvy with experience navigating multiple computer systems
• Track record of resolving customer issues using creative solutions and patience
• Open availability (including working nights and one weekend day)
• High School diploma or equivalent, Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Call center experience recommended but not required
• International travel/work experience recommended but not required
• Desire to work in Traveler Support for at least one year
• Significant personal travel discounts after one year of employment
• MBTA T pass subsidy of 75% or Parking subsidy of 45%
• 50% match on 401(k) contributions
• Generous Paid Time Off program (20 days PTO to start + 9 paid company holidays) after 6 months of employment
• Flexible work options to support work life balance
• Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
• Paid Sabbatical at 5 years and 10 years
• Wellness program with on-site Wellness manager, on-site gym and classes
• Weekly complimentary chair massages
• Casual dress code every day
Grand Circle Corporation is the leader in international travel, adventure and discovery for Americans aged 50+. Headquartered in Boston, MA, we're a $600M global enterprise with 30 regional offices and over 2,000 associates. Since our founding, over two million Americans have traveled with our award-winning travel brands: Grand Circle Cruise Line, Overseas Adventure Travel and Grand Circle Travel. Our customers love our products, and we've received numerous awards for our quality of service from leading media publications such as Condé Nast Traveler, Travel + Leisure and many others, as well as recognition for our significant philanthropic efforts worldwide. To learn more, please visit our websites at , and .