Senior Cloud Engineer (100% remote role) candidates can work remotely.
The Sr Cloud E ngineer is responsible for the design, implementation, security and maintenance of cloud infrastructures.
E SSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor's degree in software engineering or computer science and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
· 3+ years of experience in Infrastructure design and architecture
· Experience designing Linux platforms
· Proven track record of working as part of a team across multiple cross-functional groups
· Strong written and verbal skills
· Scripting and debugging in programming languages like python, ruby, perl and shell scripts
· Experience with configuration management tools (saltstack/puppet/chef/etc.)
· Experience with managing relational database systems in a production environment
· Strong understanding of fundamental networking concepts
· Available for occasional off-hours work and 24/7 rotational on-call responsibilities
· Experience working in agile environments, continuous deployment/delivery, and system automation tools
· Experience in a IaaS environment
· Additional relevant training courses (from colleges, universities, conferences or corporate) are a plus
IT Technical Recruiter
The Castle (lower level), 100 Brickhill Ave, Suite C
South Portland, ME 04106