Remote Client Experience Associate
Full Creative's mission is to change how the world works. Ideas are not bound by place or time, and their implementation shouldn't be either. We are building towards a future where people can contribute free from limitations. We see the potential for a more inclusive, more competitive model where outputs trump inputs.
We believe people should be able to work and learn together whether they're across the table or across the world from each other. In an office tower conference room, on a commuter train, or in a sidewalk cafe, we empower people to communicate, collaborate, and produce. We don't just want to change the world, we want to improve it through solutions that scale, empower and disrupt our expectations .
Responsibilities of the Remote Customer Experience Associate:
- Answer phone calls in a fast paced environment, providing customer service for our clients' customers using a cloud-based phone system, working from the comfort of your own home.
- Create and deliver HAPPINESS in all caller interactions
- Act as a receptionist; first point of contact, answering service, after-hours receptionist, lead generator, tech support or appointment scheduler for countless businesses spread over the globe; working from home.
- Use your personal internet-connected computer to gather information and handle calls per our client's instructions while maintaining the poise of a true professional
- Ability to navigate your personal computer with ease, managing multiple windows effortlessly
- Self-scheduling opportunity
- Minimum requirement of 32 hours per week
- This position pays £8.75 per hour
Qualifications of the Remote Client Experience Associate:
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Great communications skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent listener
- Reliable self-starter
- Technical know-how to learn and operate new software
- Ability to keep your cool in occasionally stressful and difficult situations
- Comfortable switching hats several times in a matter of minutes while maintaining an air of professional confidence
- Be within an hours' commute of Edinburgh
- You must have a high-speed Internet connection, such as Cable/Fios, with a download speed of at least 3 Mbps and upload speed of at least 1.5 Mbps.
- Your computer must be hardwired to your Internet connection (i.e. no wireless, satellite, or Air Card Internet)
- Your computer must start up in less than three minutes
- Screen resolution of at least 1280x800
- 2.0 GHz processor (or higher)
- 4GB or more of system memory (RAM)
- 64 bit OS (or higher) - Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or (some) Mac Operating Systems
- Working speakers