Skill : Oracle Financials Cloud Implementation Consultant (Remote)
Location : Troy, MI
Duration : Full-time
Must have Skills:
- Strong experience as a Financials Implementation Consultant
- Experience in modules AP, AR, FA, GL, PA, PO, HR, Payroll, INV, EAM
- At least 5-6 Implementations in EBS
- At least 1-2 implementations of Cloud
- Preferred with some integration experience between EBS to Cloud ERP
- Should have understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs across multiple product families.
- Analyzes business needs to ensure Oracle solution meets customer objectives.
- Exercises creativity and independent judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques to design non-routine and very complex business solutions utilizing Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs.
- Experienced in detailed scoping for implementing * Oracle ERP Cloud* .
- Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits Prior experience with implementation.
- Design, validate and present Oracle software solutions (ERP Cloud, in Financial vertical) to include advanced product concepts, future direction, integration options and 3rd party products. Build custom reusable solutions that allow additional feature implementations with Oracle Products
- Pre-sales/ Consulting experience.
- Ability to craft and articulate strategic solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of implementation methodologies and best practices.
Vigilant is Oracle's leading Cloud ERP partner in U.S. and Canada.
Vigilant is an Oracle Platinum Partner, uniquely equipped and certified to sell and support the majority of Oracle solutions: Hardware, Database, Applications, Cloud, etc.
Please provide me a latest copy of your updated resume.
Ph: , Ext 202
Vigilant Technologies, (Oracle Platinum Partner) Inc.500
3290 W Big Beaver Rd#310 | Troy, MI 48084 |
- provided by Dice Cloud, ERP