We are recruiting for a UX/UI Designer to work for our client remotely.
We're looking for a UX/UI Designer who will lead research, interaction design and strategy to create innovative web experiences. The candidate will be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps and more. Similarly, the candidate will work closely with the Software Development Manager and developers to optimise the client's platforms.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Please note - roles and responsibilities may vary or can be tailored around your expertise.
- Research and analyse the way data can be used and then drive improvements in user experience
- The client needs the Designers to build the processes and practices required to ensure that they are continuously gathering and addressing usability issues with their software
- Responsible for assisting business stakeholders to define and refine their requests and acting as a product manager/owner in charge of prioritising work to direct their technology delivery teams
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions that will optimise conversion
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to understand requirements and design complete user experiences that meet the business needs and vision
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers and designers
- Define and communicate visual style language and style guides for digital products
Requirements and Skills:
Please note - not all experience needed in order to be suitable for the role.
- Experience as a UX Designer
- Proven track record of delivering designs from concept through to delivery
- Strong Interaction Design Skills
- Analytical data driven approach to Design
- Experience in creating User Flows, Wireframes, Prototypes, Visual Mock ups and Style Guides
- Experience in running user research and conducting interviews and surveys
- Experienced at justifying design decisions
- Used to working in multidisciplinary Agile teams
- Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows and site map
- Excellent presentation skills
If interested, please get in touch via contact details provided or click "Apply" to forward an up to date copy of your CV