Designs, develops and implements software to create and maintain client products and services. Provides technical leadership on both core and implementation projects.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Design and develop software in collaboration with the Chief Architect and development staff in a Java/J2EE environment for a 24x7 cloud digital signature service signing millions of documents every year.
2. Creates appropriate collateral to support the SDLC, including design documents and programming specifications.
3. Maintains project management collateral including Agile tools, WIKI's and ad-hoc status updates.
4. Self-manages assigned project activity, communicates with project management and technology mentors and performs according to code pattern, security and SDLC standards.
5. Provides senior technical representation in client-facing engagements for integration.
Minimum: Bachelors degree in technology field preferred
4 years of demonstrable, successful programming experience in an Agile, JAVA/J2EE environment.
Agile development process
jBoss / Wildfly
Microsoft server level products and security protocols.
Independent self-starter; proven ability to work successfully with minimal supervision.
• Significant and relevant experience in the secure transaction industry, including programming experience with symmetric cryptography, PKI, Thales or SafeNet HSM development, and digital certificate issuance process and policy.
• Experience with both front-end and back-end development / interfaces, as well as proven, demonstrable problem solving capability of production issues.
• Bonus points for backgrounds including single sign-on implementations, blockchain, Solidity, smart contracts, distributed applications / protocols, Web3, Parity, and/or Geth.
• Experience and mentoring ability through the full DevOps cycle, including planning, agile development, continuous testing, continuous delivery, and production monitoring.